SOLID, DURABLE, VERSATILE, NON-TOXIC AND SUSTAINABLE
Aluminum is the metal of choice for leading designers, architects and engineers, all of whom are looking for a material which combines functionality and cost-effectiveness with forward looking form and design potential. Aluminum is a unique metal: strong, durable, flexible, impermeable, lightweight, corrosion-resistant, non-toxic and 100 percent recyclable.
Aluminium has a high scrap value as a recyclable metal. Its reusable cycle is indefinite and aluminum retains all its superior qualitites. These advantages are of particular importance in meeting environmental economic criteria. Nearly 75% of all aluminium ever produced is still used today.
An IMDesign kitchen gives you all the beauty and style of a modern kitchen while keeping your environmental footprint at a minimum. It's also a non-toxic, healthy alternative to traditional building materials. What more can you ask for?
Solid - Durable
- Cabinets that last generations
- Colours that never fade
- Resistant to even the most extreme temperature changes
- Withstands the effects of moisture and dampness
Flexibility - Comfort - Colour
- These are 3 basic elements for a personalized and complete solution for your cabinet requirements, for any location inside or outside the home
- To complement our designs we offer a huge range of European designed hardware for even the most imaginative and demanding kitchens and bathrooms
- We provide cabinet organization solutions that allow you to access all storage areas quickly and easily
- Our cabinets are available in hundreds of designer colours and styles from brilliant gloss to matte to simulated wood finish in a broad variety of grains and colours for traditional appearances
Easy Care - Hygienic
- Low maintenance, aluminium surfaces wipe clean easily
- Wood can absorb water and grease which can in turn promote the presence of micro-organisms, whereas aluminium is impermeable to fluid, and therefore very hygienic
Sustainable and Clean
- Non-toxic: no formaldehydes or glues, no off-gassing, no VOCs
- Ideal for people with multi-chemical sensitivities and allergies
- Fireproof, weather and water resistant
- Recyclable, each component of our cabinets is recyclable and our aluminum profiles are extruded from 25% recycled aluminum.
- Resistant to rust and corrosion
Good for you. Good for the environment. ...and so versatile and beautiful