Let's do it! Here's how to support your wellbeing!
We spend so much of our time indoors whether it’s working, spending time with our family or simply relaxing. It’s normal for you to be concerned about how to ensure your wellbeing by living in a healthy home. It can seem like an overwhelming task but IMDesign has a few ideas that are sure to put you at ease.
Indoor wellness is based on aspects like air, light, mind and comfort. The end result of your home's transformation is an environment where the overall health of its occupants improves and it's based primarily on reducing exposure to harmful chemicals and pollutants.
Where to start? Always choose non-toxic materials for the inside of your home, anywhere from cleaning products to fixtures and appliances.
Choosing IMDesign cabinetry will take you one step closer to a non-toxic home!
- Ensure proper ventilation and air circulation.
- Reduce VOCs and off-gassing from materials in the building. IMDesign aluminum cabinetry is 100% VOC-free and does not produce any off-gassing.
- No mold! Aluminum is humidity and moisture resistant so no mold grows on it.
- Chemical-free cleaning. Aluminum is extremely hygienic and very easy to clean. There is no need for chemicals to clean IMDesign cabinets, just a damp cloth and you’re set!
Light and Mind
- Enjoy all the beauty nature provides us by incorporating it into your living space when you choose colour palettes and materials.
- Choose a colour that expresses your feelings and helps you relax and breathe easy.
- Find a that perfect colour to match your favourite view of the park, the sea, mountains or bring the countryside in to the city.
- Avoid stress and injury with a proper layout and use of accessories specific to promoting comfort and ease of movement.
- IMDesign kitchens are completely personalized to meet each of your individual needs. Everything we design and build is custom allowing us to adapt in width, height and depth to cater to any ergonomic requirements you may have.
Now that the summer season is here, I’m sure you’re spending lots of time outdoors in the fresh air. Enjoying all the beauty that nature provides us.
You can enjoy the same feeling indoors, by simply creating a non-toxic home and living environment? And what better way to do it than with the help of nature’s inspiration.
While we often think of nature as an inspiration for music or poetry, it can also serve as a source of inspiration in design, because all in all design is just a different way to express art.
Follow us on social media for a series of photos we know will get you started on your own inspiring journey towards a non-toxic home and lifestyle. @imdcabinets